Our own Award Winning kipper fillets Guild of Fine Food “Great Taste Awards 2019 Two Star Winners” traditionally cured and smoked over oak wood shavings for 12 to 18 hours, still produced using methods passed down the generations by my Great Grandfather from back in 1891 here in Whitby.
- Kippers Fillets sold in pairs (2 fish per pack) 280g-340g per pack.
- Kippers serve as a good source of protein and healthy fat, and can be part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Ready prepared for the grill, pan or simply jug in boiling water add a knob of butter and enjoy.
- Prepared from North Sea herring caught in a managed sustainable fishery.
- Kippers are also a good way to incorporate many other important nutrients, such as phosphorus, potassium, iron, zinc and vitamins B-12, A and E into your diet.
- Price £1.00 per (100g)
- Free shipping for kipper fillets