Our own cold smoked Scottish salmon traditionally dry cured and smoked over oak wood shavings for 12 to 18 hours, still produced using methods passed down by my Great Grandfather from back in 1891 here in Whitby.
- Available D-cut or long sliced.
- Enjoy for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner complimented perfectly by a chilled glass of white wine or champagne.
- Salmon is a great source of Omega 3 oils and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Try spreading some horseradish and cream cheese on it and then rolling it up into bite-size pieces or on buttered brown bread with a squeeze of lemon.
- Price £3.30 per (100g)
- NOTE: Price is per 100g. If you require more than 100g, please select a quantity in the grey box before adding to your basket.