Our own Award Winning whole kippers traditionally cured and smoked over oak wood shavings for 12 to 18 hours, still produced using methods passed down the generations by my Great Grandfather from back in 1891 here in Whitby, Guild of Fine Food “Great Taste Award Winners 2019 Two Star Award”
- Extra large whole kippers sold in pairs (2 fish per pack) 540g-650g per pack there is a meal for two in each pack.
- Ready prepared for the grill, pan or simply jug in boiling water add a knob of butter and enjoy.
- Prepared from North Sea herring caught in a managed sustainable fishery.
- Bursting with Omega 3 fatty acid and essential minerals.
- Kippers are also a good way to incorporate many other important nutrients, such as phosphorus, potassium, iron, zinc and vitamins B-12, A and E into your diet.
- Price 90p per (100g)
- Free shipping for kippers